Monday, August 14, 2006

Why do I get WET ???????

well here i am with an incident of my life with which many people will relate....... as there are many instances in our lives that we ask ourselves if not god " Why does it happen to me??".........


Well here it is::

I stay a short distance from my place of work and everyday while coming to office i catch rain at the same place....rather the rain cathes me at the same place everyday....
I have tried 'n' no. of stunts like coming to office at different times of the day... or waiting for the rain to stop and then proceed to my workstation.....but everytime i have failed miserably.......and in the process i have failed to understand my failure n its reasons......


Ur valuable ideas to evade rain in the most unconvetional ways may make u eligible for the grand prize(a gr8 dinner prepared for u by the Writer himself). It will also be highly appreciated by the writer....

Luv
A.B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home